Saturday 30 June 2012

This is my First Award

I am very very happy. wait wait .... i will say the reason also don't get angry......

I received an AWESOME AWARD for my blog.This is my First Award. posting the pic here.....


Thankyou so much Leelagovindh madam for giving this award to me. Iam very happy because it is my first award.

As per rules 7 random things about me:

1. I am always in love with hand embroidery, fabric painting, croachet, etc arts....
2. am very passion about learning new things...(arts and crafts)
3. My next time pass is to helping mother in cooking, and gardening.
4.Me always friendly with others, also with other blogger frnds.
5. i am much interested in blogging which help me to learn whatever i need and share whatever i know.
6. I love to visit new places. i hope it may be done after my marriage.
7. Last one, i have very faith on god.

Now the second rule is, passing the award to other 5 bloggers....

 i would like to share this AWESOME BLOGGER AWARD to my blogmates who are very keen in blogging field..always their posts inspire me to achieve good progress..my best wishes to all my friends and hope you all will be happy to accept this award..

Last, the rules of accepting award :
  1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
  2.  Share7 random things about yourself 
  3. Nominate bloggers for the award.
  4. Leave a comment on nominated blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...